.300 Blackout- Custom AR-15 Side Charging - 16" Stainless Spiral Fluted Bear Claw Barrel Upper
This eye-catching beauty and the beast is setup to be a tack-driving machine. The .300 Blackout round is considered by many to be the more accurate American answer to the 7.62x39 round. One of the coolest features of the .300 Blackout (especially for all of the 5.56/.223 AR-15 owners) is that this round was modified to utilize the same exact magazine and bolt as the 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem.
Side charging AR-15's have many advantages, but our favorite reason is that it's so much easier to utilize with scopes and large optics than the traditional rear charging handle style AR-15 upper. Get one of these today and you'll never go back to the rear charging style again.
The specs of this bad boy:
* 16" Stainless Spiral Fluted Bear Claw Barrel with black nitride finish (photos don't do it justice)
* 1:8 Twist rate
* Flat-top billet upper receiver
* Carbine length gas system
* 12 and 5/16" MLOK rail
* Side-charging handle with complete (BCG) bolt carrier group
* Compatible with any qualified AR-15 lower
Additional custom features:
* Custom Tactical - Bead Blasted Stainless Muzzle Brake Compensator - 5/8x24 (High efficiency baffle design for maximum performance. Dramatically reduces felt bounce back and muzzle rise.)
(This upper will perform extremely well with various grain weight bullets.)
(Note about photos - the lower is not included - this is for the AR-15 upper and added accessories only. Unfortunately, yes we have to mention this.)