This magnificant piece of weaponry is setup to clear rooms and to also turn heads at the shooting range. This one DEFINITELY stands out in a crowd. It has been dubbed the name "BLACK DEATH".
It is chambered in .223 Wylde with a 10.5" Stainless Steel - 1:7 Twist Precision Barrel. It has a Carbine length gas system and a Black Nitride Side-Charging BCG (Bolt Carrier Group). It has a 10" MLOK Free Float Handguard.
This machine has a ton of custom parts attached to it. Take this complete custom AR-15 upper and attach it to any qualified complete AR-15 lower and you are ready to Rock n' Roll!
Here are all of the Custom Parts that have been added:
(2) Death 13 Custom Engraved B&W Solid Aluminum Handguard Rails - 6 inches long
(1) Neal Weaponry Punisher Muzzle Brake w/threaded Custom engraved Fat Boy Fluted Blast/Flash Can
(2) Picatinny side rails (4 Slot) MLOK Rail Sections
(1) Custom 45 Degree Dual Picatinny Mount for Optics, Laser, Flashlight, etc...
(1) Reflex Red Dot Sight (mounted on the right side - see photos)
(1) 4x30 Tactical Scope w/Illuminated Reticle (Red & Green) (mounted in center position)
(2) two 30mm Scope Rings for Rubber Armored Tactical Scope
(1) Ghost Tactical Laser & Flashlight Combo Unit (mounted on the left side - see photos)
(1) Custom MLOK Forward Angle Handguard Stop
Also included with the online purchase of this upper: (1) Death 13 Custom Engraved Surefeed 30-Round Magazine to match the custom hand rails on this upper.
(If you would also like to have a Custom engraved -solid aluminum "Black Death" AR Pistol Grip to complete the ensemble and really make your weapon stand out in a crowd "displayed in a couple of the demo photos" or a custom laser engraved "Punisher Skull" polymer AR pistol - check out the AR pistol grip section of our website. The Custom Skull Magwell attachment and mask are available for purchase as well in the "Firearm Accessories" section of the website.)
(This price and listing is for the Complete "Upper" only, not the entire gun/weapon that is displayed in some on the demo photos. Yes, unfortunately we have to state this plainly and clearly. I repeat complete setup AR-15 upper only - with all of the optic options displayed in the photos. THANKS!)